martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

Everyday is EXACTLY the same

I believe I can see the future cause I repeat the same routine
I think I used to have a purpose but then again that might have been a dream

I think I used to have a voice Now I never make a sound
I just do what I've been told, I really don't want them to come around

Every day is exactly the same, there is no love here and there is no pain
I can feel their eyes are watching In case I lose myself again

Sometimes I think I'm happy here, Sometimes, yet I still pretend
I can't remember how this got started But I can tell you exactly how it will end

I'm writing on a little piece of paper I'm hoping someday you might find
Well I'll hide it behind something They won't look behind
I'm still inside here
A little bit comes bleeding through
I wish this could have been any other way
But I just don't know, I don't know what else I can do

No hay comentarios: